Role Played by Idaho Department of Fish & Game

Information regarding private fish ponds, private pond permit and fish transportation permit is located at

Aquaculture hatcheries are licensed by the Idaho State Department of Agriculture.  Commercial fish facilities list is available at  The contact phone at Idaho State Department of Agriculture is 208-332-8540

Contact at Idaho Department of Fish & Game: The position at the state is vacant at this time. Please contact regional offices. Jeff Dillon serves as Fish Manager, 208-465-8465.